Re: Mahler/smahler

To which I retort--
Horsemanure!
There are at least half a dozen treatis on the subject of Mahler's Jewish
themes and phraselogy in his lieder---specifically Der Kindertotenlieder.
I'm not saying that he wasn't spiritual, just that he had a desire to be
published and performed and at the time, being"Jewish" would have been a
"detriment" to him.
Trudi the G