Re: Esterka/Esterke

The Aaron Zeitlin _Esterke_ play (that's why I spelled it that way, from
memory, and why Alex's spelling of the source legend is equallycorrect) is,
precisely, the source of "Dona Dona"! (music by Shalom Secunda)--so that
clears that up.  This _is_ fascinating; I had no idea of what the play was
actually about!  Thanks, Alex!

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->