Re: Who are all of us/reply TCG#2

Trudi wrote:

>Hiya-
>Fine, just tell me if Ari is "up" for this and how I get in touch with him.

As I wrote earlier this week, I am happy to add bios for anyone on
this list to the klezmershack "klezcontacts" page. The Klezmer Shack
lists everyone who wants to be listed, klezmer or not, so long as they
have an e-mail address and ask to be listed. There's even a form for
people who want structure to their listing. The form is not required.

To see the page in its current over-long glory, point your web-browser
at:

http://www.klezmershack.com/klezcontacts.html

There's a database under development, but that's been true for over
a year--I wouldn't wait on it.

As part of my own bio, I note that I am the owner of this list, and
have started Jewish online community stuff at lots of places, starting
in the late '80s. The main ones today, other than the websites, are
the Jewish community on the WELL; Virtual Ashkenaz; JEM (a list for
people doing online Jewish stuff); and this list. You can get more
info at

http://www.ivritype.com/resources/jlists.html

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/