RE:Dear Reyzl

Dear Reyzl:
I respond to you from a place in my heart that says, so sad of you to think
that people do not have a right to respond to what you write.
Otherwise, why post it?

Am I a "lurker"?  How xenophobic of you to ask.
I will post as I see fit, just as you will.
I have already stated my interests in postings, any time you would like to
tell me if you have an interest in Yiddish/Ladino music and the theatre, I
would love to hear that.
But, I have no intentions of not speaking from the heart about Jewish
matters if I want to.
That is my right as a human being and a Yid.
Yours Truly,
Trudi Goodman
Lepracohen in Residence