RE: forgetting one's own music

I wonder if forgetting one's own creative work can be a function of one's
prolificness (or whatever).  Shlomo Carlebach, zt"l, I'm told, could also
forget that a niggun he liked was actually his!--long since, like so many of
his, become part of the contemporary folk music of the Jewish people.  Now
I'm trying to think if there's some radio program I did or article I wrote
that I've forgotten about.  There _must_ be....BTW, I wish Reyzl had advised
us that the D. Hammett PBS movie (OK, not about music) was Josh's.  It was
borderline for me to make time for or even tape, and I didn't.  But I would
have.