Re: Trudy and Elvis Stuff

In a message dated 7/13/99 7:47:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CTaub1234 (at) aol(dot)com writes:

<< This is my first post to this list as I typically just sit back and read
from
 a far...often with sadness.  But I wanted to thank  Trudy Goodman for saying
 what needed to be said and saying it so well.

 As a man who makes his living writing, producing and performing music I
 celebrate your words of love and support and hope more on this list will
take
 to heart the value of positive living and thinking. It is indeed time that
we
 all Sing and new song...Shir Chadash!

 Craig Taubman
 New Head of the Trudi Fan Club  >>
Thankyou Craig for seconding that emotion.... re-posts and Trudi's retort.
Let the music and artistry speak.
The ADL does a great job and free speech is great too...
I was looking  forward to discussions of Jewish Music and its renaissance and
am disappointed at the flood of loshen hora  filling  my diminishing disk
space.
Oh don't worry,------- I know where my delete button and I am using it!
Zugi