Re: JEWISH-MUSIC digest 1242

I once suggested to Klezkamp that they should have a session on teaching
dancing at Klezkamp, in addition to the sessions on dancing.  Most people
who have learned dancing at Klezkamp are able to do it again if they again
find themselves somewhere where there is a knowledgeable leader, but they
have no idea how to lead it themselves.  If Klezkamp had a small group
session of people interested in learning how to teach the dancing, like
they have small group sessions for people interested in learning how to
play klezmer on particular instruments, we could start making dancing part
of our "Living Tradition."

Henry Sapoznik: if you're listening, I still think this is a good idea!

Jacob Bloom