RE: silly trivia contests

That's funny. I just looked up Peter Himmelman on the Internet and
listened to some samples from his albums over the past 15 years. None of
the material sounded at all Jewish or steeped in Judaism or Jewish
themes.

Dick "If you can't beat them join them" Rosenberg

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->