Re: jewish Artists

Check out a book called the book of Jewish Lists, circa, 1980, by Weinberg.
Don't forget Olivia newton-John---her grandfather was Max Born the
scientist.
Also, Ross martin--I'm an actor--i Know this one(real name; Martin
Rosenberg)
And also check the stats on Sephardim...my mom's family is Sepharidic
--=from Spain...About 70-80% of Spanish and Portuguese  have Jewish
bloodlines to some extent.
Love and knishes
And happy Fourth of July

GIF image