Re: What Is ...?--(mostly playful) musings (re Dylan)

Turns out full name of the book, in case anyone's interested, is BOB DYLAN
APPROXIMATELY:  A PORTRAIT OF THE JEWISH POET IN SEARCH OF GOD. Wolf's
quoting of a partial title sounded familiar ... whereupon I discovered that
I actually _have_ this book!!  Oh, well--one of zillions of wonderful
books--some of them, unfortunately, about Jewish music--that I haven't read
(I mean, it's unfortunate that I haven't read them).  Some day ... Thanks
for replying, Wolf.  More about Dylan quotes and doo-wops very soon (so we
can put it behind us, like the Independent Prosecutor?)--I promise!