Kosher Korner Play List for Friday June 18, 1999

Shalom!

Just a reminder to check out Kosher Korner, on Friday June  18, 1999
from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm(EST)
LIVE ON THE INTERNET IN REAL AUDIO
   Http://www.usc.uwo.ca/clubs/jsu or Http://chrw.fm.net

I have received many new CDs this week and I am very excited to add them
to the Kosher Korner Music library.

Check Out the show and hear;

Rabbi Joe Black's New CD   "Leave A Little Bit Undone"
Listen Up! A Cappella              "Al Hanisim"
Voice of the Turtle                    "Full Circle"
Saul Rosenthal                         "Anchors And Paths"
Doug Cotler                           "Whispers In The Wind"
Linda Hirschorn's New Song     "Apocalypso" A Y2K Song

AND NEW FROM ISRAEL SMOKIN' GUN "AFTER THE STORM"

AND

CHAIM DAVID SARACIK  "BEFORE YOU" and "HAYOM"

Yes CDs can be mailed from Israel! I have had limited success in getting
music from Israel so I am very happy that
Smokin' Gun and Chaim David sent Kosher Korner their music.

Also on Friday's show;

The Diaspora Yeshiva Band
Yom Hadash
Cayuga Klezmer Revival
Sam Glaser
Moshe Shur
Cantor Gadi Elon
Shlomo Carlebach
Moshe Skier
Karen Daniel
Lisa Wanamaker
Rob Tobias
The Catskill Klezmorim
The Hot Latkes Klezmer Band
Craig Taubman

KOSHER KORNER JUST WANTS PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS FANTASTIC JEWISH
MUSIC!!!

--
Arye Berk
Director Jewish Students' Union