Re: Salim Halali and/ or Dudu Yasmin

Sorry...Again...

I accidently sent the last message before completion. Actually, I dropped a
bagel on the keyboard, and it sent the message.

Salim Halali (part 2)

Halali retired in 1965 to Cannes, but resumed his career in 1970 as a French
singer-however his musis kept an Oriental-Spanish flavor.

At the risk of sounding redundant, we have carried Salim Halali's recordings
for years, however they are getting harder to loicate, and some have been
unavailable for quite a while.  At one time he had a recording with "Yiddishe
Mamme" in Arabic.

At this time, we have 2 Cds by Halali,   "....In Tunisia" and "...In Morocco"
Simon
Hatikvah