Re: Rabbi Louk

In a message dated 5/19/99 5:57:19 PM, Meydele (at) ix(dot)netcom(dot)com
writes:

<< If any list subscribers ever have an opportunity to hear Rabbi Louk - no
matter what your own background is (I'm a secular Yiddishist) - drop
everything and go!

Hatikvah Music has been carrying his recordings for 10 years
Recently, Rabbi Look performed in the San Francisco area, and the response
was fantastic.  There is a large Moroccan community here in Los Angeles, and
we have done VERY well with his recordings.
Simon
Hatikvah