Re: Havah Nagilah

There have been, to my knowledge, two English-language contrafacta--pop
songs in English--written and recorded to the tune of Hava Nagilah.  (Not
counting Allan Sherman's annoying thing.)  I can provide more data if
anyone's interested--not sure if this counts.  And the original poster never
answered me or the list re why they wanted this list to begin w/.  Fun
anyway.