RE: Havah Nagilah

I am hoping that someone can help me find a CD comprised of
different versions of Havah Nagilah. I am looking for
one that has rock and roll, rap, and other diverse
versions. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Off the top of my head, there's David Krakauer's funky version, "Living with
the H Tune," on his first CD, "Klezmer Madness!" (Tzadik). And a jazzy piano
version by Anthony Coleman, I think, on "Jewish Alternative Movement: A
Guide for the Perplexed" (Knitting Factory).
Also, check out Bob Dylan's "Talkin Hava Negilah Blues" on one of his very
early albums, I'd guess The Time They Are a Changin or Freewheelin' Bob
Dylan, again, this is off the top of my head.