benefit concert

following is another benefit for a worthy cause in the New York area on May
3rd.

A Benefit Concert For Kossovo Relief
Featuring Craig Taubman and Special Guests
Including Danny Masseng, Peninnah Schram, Frank London All Stars Featuring
members of the Klezmatics, Chasidic New Wave, Laurence Juber, Naomi Kukoff,
Yom Hadash and Allison Charney

Monday, May 3rd 7:30 pm.
Sol Goldman YM-YWHA of the Educational Alliance
344 E. 14th Street (between 1st and 2nd Avenues)
New York, New York 10003

The concert is a benefit concert to raise money for the Kosovo Relief
effort of the Jewish Community.  It will take place on Monday, May 3rd at
7:30 PM at The Sol Goldman YM-YWHA of The Educational Alliance, 344 East
14th Street, NYC, 10003 (Between 1st & 2nd Avenues).  Our phone number is
(212) 780-0800, and our box office extension is 278.  The concert is being
cosponsored by our agency along with UJA-Federation of New York and The
Foundation For The Jewish Community.  All proceeds of the concert and
letter-writing campaign will go to aid the refugees from Kosovo.

The minimum donation for tickets is $36, for $72 tickets people will get
prime seating and a free CD of Craig's music.  However, people can give at
any level higher than this to support our effort.

Contact Shoshanah Goldberg, The Educational Alliance 212 780-2300 x373