New Jewish music albums featured online

For all those interested. The Virtual listening station selection at
Jewishmusic.com has changed. The following albums are newly featured. Some of
them have been discussed on the list some have not. I am including the links to
the audio samples if you would like to listen to them.

The brick and mortar stores that have Tara's listening stations will be updated
with these selections in the next few days. Please patronize them it they are
in your areas.

The listening station can be accessed off any of the main pages on the
jewishmusic.com site

New Selections

Nomi - Arise and Shine
  Listen http://jewishmusic.com/ramfiles/contp10d.ram

Sam Glaser - Across the River
  Listen http://jewishmusic.com/ramfiles/cosgl40d.ram

Even Sh'siyah - Jewish Rock - Through Your Gates Jerusalem
  Listen http://jewishmusic.com/ramfiles/coesh10d.ram

King Django - Roots and Culture
  Listen http://jewishmusic.com/ramfiles/skkdj10d.ram

Craig Taubman - Friday Night Live
  Listen http://jewishmusic.com/ramfiles/cocta75d.ram

Rabbi Michel Twerski - The Music of Rabbi Michel Twerski Vol 2
  Listen http://jewishmusic.com/ramfiles/hsmtw15d.ram

Cantor Gadi Elon - Z'mirot From My Fathers House
  Listen http://jewishmusic.com/ramfiles/sagel10d.ram

The San Francisco Klezmer Experience - Zing
  Listen http://jewishmusic.com/ramfiles/kzsfk10d.ram

The New Orleans Klezmer Allstars - Fresh Out of the Past
  Listen http://jewishmusic.com/ramfiles/kznok20d.ram

Yair Dalal and The Al Ol Ensemble - Silan
  Listen http://jewishmusic.com/ramfiles/sfyda10d.ram

The Zamir Chorale of Boston - An Hour in Gan Eden
  Listen http://jewishmusic.com/ramfiles/crzco65d.ram

Sally and the Daffodils - Tap Your Feet to a Jewish Beat
  Listen http://jewishmusic.com/ramfiles/chsad10d.ram

<<application/ms-tnef>>

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->