Anyone going to the Jewish Culture Festival in Cracow?

Hi all,
is anyone going to the Jewish Culture Festival in Cracow, Poland, this summer?
Did anyone go previous years?
I visited the Festival's web site
(http://www.jewishfestival.art.pl/Program_en99.html) the other day, and the
preliminary band listing made me decide that this will be an absolutely
necessary trip for me and my family. Being a little "off pist" here in Sweden
you just can't miss such an opportunity. (I still can't get over the fact that
we missed Klezmatics' consert in Stockholm last autumn - we were in Israel at
the time.)
So, if someone visited this festival: What do you think about going there with
kids (11, 8, and 6 years old)? Anything else I should know (necessary
pre-booking of concerts, are hotels full) etc?
Since most of the web site is in Polish I can't figure out if they provide info
material by e-mail.

See you there,
Helena

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->