Re: new recordings

Ari Davidow wrote:

> >Anything new recordings we should listen to?
>
> I rather liked the Pesach recording that Hankus Netsky, Theo Bikel,
> and the gang did last year. (Not that Bikel is my favorite artist--
> not enough rock 'n' roll--but the recording is very nice.) I'll have
> to check the library when I'm home for details.

This one's called "A Taste of Passover."  If I recall, it's a mixture of
songs, stories, etc.  It got good press... I haven't heard it
personally, but I trust Hankus.

> There was a reprise live performance here in Boston a few weeks ago.

Teach me to leve New England...

-Larry

--
Larry Solomon   shlomo (at) apk(dot)net
Proprietor, Merkaz Judaica    http://www.merkazjudaica.com

"I hate quotations; tell me what you know." -- Emerson