Klezmer Internet broadcast tonight 9pm ET

Just a reminder that "The Klezmer Hour" (hosted by yours truly) will be
broadcast tonight at 9pm Eastern Time, originating at Williams College radio
station WCFM 91.9FM, and on the internet at
http://wso.williams.edu/orgs/WCFM/realaudio.html.  After this week, the
radio station will shut down for two weeks for "Spring break," so after
tonight the next show won't be until April 5th.
Last week's playlist included tunes by Brave Old World, Freilachmakers
Klezmer String Band, Chicago Klezmer Ensemble, Budowitz, David Krakauer,
Anthony Coleman, shawn's Kugel, Frank London/Lorin Sklamberg Nigunim, the
Klezical Tradition and the 12 Corners Klezmer Band. Also brand new music
from the New Orleans Klezmer All-Stars.

Tonight's show will undoubtedly feature music by Metropolitan Klezmer, Brave
Old World, more new New Orleans stuff, some Sy Kushner Ensemble, some very
early Klezmer Conservatory Band stuff, and who knows what else?

Yes, I take requests. E- them to me today by 7pm, or call me at the station
between 8-9:30 pm at (413) 597-2197. But it's better to let me know ahead of
time so I can bring the CDs with me, if I have them.

Seth Rogovoy, host
"The Klezmer Hour"
WCFM, 91.9FM
http://wso.williams.edu/orgs/WCFM/realaudio.html