Re: new address

Dear Dena:
Thanks for the compliments and clarifications. I hope the JMWC (Jewish
Music WebCenter) will prove useful for many who wish do research in Jewish
music.

However, anyone wishing to let me know specifics about annotations of their
own site, or especially if anyone finds errors, including outdated URL's,
please contact me off list. I'm happy to look at comments, help, additions,
corrections etc. as I have time.

You or others can contact me directly at my email address:
pinnolis (at) brandeis(dot)edu(dot)

Please also remember that annotations may vary considerably. From time to
time I revise annotations but not often. (I've added the word 'Klezmer' to
your annotation.)

I will be adding a new section to the Jewish Music WebCenter shortly which
will be entitled: "Bibliography of Biographies." This is another pet
project and will be a brief listing of some books about Jewish musicians.
If you have a favorite you'd like to see included, you can send me your
suggestions. (Or I'll let you know if it's included already as well.)

For those who haven't checked out the "Announcements" section recently,
I've made some recent additions (yesterday, actually). Those who have
announcements can email me directly.
Judy