Documentary

Greetings People,

I have a request. I am looking for a music therapist that has a grass roots
interest in reviving Jewish culture for teens, through music. The person
might wheel the arts to teens and bring along stories of Judaic interest to
ignite, and rekindle. This project is being cultivated for a national
television special-I have heard from terrific people thus far, and I am
still looking for a very special music therapist. Inter-generation programs
may also be included.

Geographic areas of interest include Philadelphia, Los Angeles,and Las Vegas
Nevada.

I will keep everyone abreast of the development of the project.Thanks for
your support,

Janice Harrison-Exec Producer