[Fwd: Re: Fwd: Spiritrave "Dancing the Tree of Life": February 20]

Kober, Gary wrote:

> Dear Ari:
>
> While, even though as a Torah-observant Jew (of the non-aggressive
> variety), I wasn't offended by your advertising of the "spiritrave",
> having long ago participated myself in some pretty zany events of a
> similar nature, I found your characterization of the kabbalah fairly
> surprising, i.e.  "the codified drug- (or alcohol-) induced ravings of
> earlier Jewish non-conformists" (?!)

I wonder what has induced Ari's ravings, besides his general contempt
and hostility towards "religion"?  Why would this event be disparaged
before it happens?  What kind of message is such a posting sending to
performers and organizers?

Wolf  Krakowski

. Somebody correct me if I'm