Re: Fwd: Spiritrave "Dancing the Tree of Life": February 20

But Eliezer, of course no one who's unmarried or under 40 will be allowed
to enter!

<G>

Joel

At 06:09 PM 2/4/99 -0600, Eliezer Kaplan wrote:
>Ain't nothin' piss me off quite as much as 'pop Kaballah'.
>                       EK
>

>At 12:01 PM 2/4/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>I don't know if this belongs on a Jewish Music list or not, but it
>>sounds interesting, so if anyone is in the San Francisco part of the
>>world and attends, or knows someone who attends, do report back.
>>
>>ari
>>
>>>From: TorahRave (at) aol(dot)com
>>>Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:52:29 EST
>>>
>>>Yehudit Steinberg & Friends presents Spiritravetm
>>> " Dancing the Tree of Life "
>>>Saturday Nite  February 20,1999
>>>
>>>A Comm-unity event
>>>If you liked Torah Rave, you'll love this one!!!!
>>>Honoring the Sacred Primal Teachings of all our Ancestors
>>>Acknowledge Similarites, Celebrate Diversity thru intercultural ceremony
>>>
>>>A Guided Estatic Dance Meditation
>>>Spiritrave is a gently guided,  spontaneous ecstatic movement experience,
>>>based on Kabbalistic principles. The experience integrates ritual,dance,
>>>breathing, chant , meditation,creative arts, accompanied by world beat DJ
>>>music.  This experience is about finding and allowing our bodies to move to
>>>different rhythms which correlate to  four elemental worlds in which we
>>>simultaneously exist: 1. Earth -  the world of doing, grounding earth
>rhythms;
>>>2.Water - the world of feeling, flowing water-like rhythm and movement;
>3. Air
>>>-the world of knowing, wind & breath, an invigorating, lively, staccato
>beat ;
>>>4. Fire -the world of  Eternal Flame, the pinnacle of surrender where the
>>>dance is moving us. It is in this place of at-one-ment.  Then the rhythms
>>>begin to lighten up and become inspirational as we move back through the
>>>Kabbalistic worlds of mind, feeling and body, culminating in a dance of
>>>stillness. This experience is a  truly holistic integration of body,
>emotion,
>>>mind and spirit, in a comm-unity gathering.
>>>
>>>Doors Open at 8:30pm.
>>>Closing ceremony: Kabbalistic Midnight Meditation
>>>
>>>$10.advance $15.at door
>>>Event Location:
>>>Western Sky Dance Studios,
>>>(next door to Chochmat Halev) 2525 8th St. (btwn Parker & Dwight) Berkeley
>>>To Purchase a Ticket Call: 510.232.9750
>>>email: Torahrave (at) aol(dot)com

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home:   781-862-2432
Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Cell:           781-622-0309
Email:          jbresler (at) ultra(dot)net