From:   Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com [SMTP:Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com]
Sent:   Wednesday, February 03, 1999 8:00 PM
To:     World music from a Jewish slant.
Subject:        Re:  Klezmer Radio Seeks Help

<< Could you please email me with
information about what labels are the best about sending out
promotional
copies, what's the best way to contact people and to assure them
that>>

Dear Sara,

I realize that you have a very small budget for Cds. I would be glad
to send
you recordings that you cannot get from the record companies at a very
nice
discount. You might mention that your listeners could get the
recording
directly from us.

You would be surprised how few samples I am given by the companies .
Usually,
the artists send them to me so that I might stock them.

I am attaching a list of just some of the Klezmer recordings I carry.
The list
hasn't been updated in a while, but most of these are "active".
Good Luck with the show!!!
Simon
Hatikvah Music
436 N. Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, Ca 90036 << File: KLEZ CAT.TXT >>