Re: Your phone message

In a message dated 1/29/99 9:44:59 PM, Warschauer (at) aol(dot)com writes:

<< Thanks for the message!

Hope you tour goes (or is going) well.  Again, it was great to meet you.  Wish
we could have played.  Again also, thanks much for the tape.  I'm finally
beginning to listen to it... very interesting!

I saw Chanan the other day here in NY, but only briefly.  We are attempting to
get together in March.

Please let me know if you are coming to NY.   >>

Hi Jeff.
I think u sent this to the wrong person. Hope you and Deborah are well.

Sy