Re: radio programs online

Hi Judy,

Not sure if you have my show on your list.

The Sunday Simcha
WMNF 88.5 FM
Tampa, Fl
Host: Mike Eisenstadt

www.wmnf.org

Live Sundays 12 noon - 2 pm  EST

OR....We archive the four most recent shows..so you can listen at your
leisure.
(I understand that we have had some archive tsuris lately...so I don't know
what is currently available....they are "working" on it)

The show has been on the air for over 18 years....I have hosted for the past
13 yrs.
I try to feature as many styles of Jewish music as possible as well as
including local announcements, interviews with International, national, and
local prominent Jews and also throw some humor into the mix.

BTW - the station is commercial free community radio, with a strong signal and
farily wide coverage.

AND - Since there is little or, usually no, budget....I welcome cd's or tapes
from artists and thank many of those on this list for past gifts.

Here's my information:

Mike Eisenstadt
13605 Twin Lakes Lane
Tampa, Fl. 33624