Bluegrass

OK guys - if you really want to talk bluegrass, let me do just one bit of
shameless self-promotion and invite you to visit my web site:

http://w3.one.net/~bruad/index.html

Bruce Adler
Jewish spiritual/folk bluegrass
Kosher Kountry

My four albums are:

Walk Humbly With Thy God
If It Be Thy Will
I Choose Torah
Eternally Hopeful

Guys that record with me:

Jeff Roberts - excellent banjo player, plays with the Katie Laur Band.
Dave Edmundson - mandolin/fiddle - former member of the Hot Mud Family.
Jon Weisberger - bass - all around thoroughly knowledgeable bluegrass
person, has played with the greats.

My songs have been recorded by heavy weights in the real bluegrass world
such as Larry Sparks, and the award winning gospel group, The Marksmen.

If you think you might like "Jewish spiritual bluegrass", please check out
one of my albums.

Bruce

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->