Re: FW: [JHUMOR] Are you well familiar with your mice?

great joke. it reminds me of another, for our inner folklorist. i
learned it in conservatory years ago. man walks into a bar. pulls out a
miniature piano, bench and and mouse in a tuxedo. he opens piano, sits,
the guy pulls out a miniature soprano in a full evening gown. they
proceed to do a full recital of schubert.  the place is blown away, a
man approaches in tears, says " i am an oil billionaire., will give you
a million dollars if you let me promote this fantastic act."
guy says, cant take your money, its a fake.
How could this be a fake? i heard it myself!
no, it is a fake. the soprano cant sing.  the mouse is a ventriloquist.
no redeeming socal value, but  there it is. how jokes migrate.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->