Re: chanukah music reply to Judy Fertig

Hi Mike -

Saw your post and thought that I would suggest that you check out our
latest recording "Al Hanisim" (from LISTEN UP! A CAPPELLA)

You can hear sound clips on our website (http://www.jewishsong.com) or on
TARA's website (http://www.jewishmusic.com).

There are four Chanukah songs on this recording:

        - I have a little Dreid'l -

                our own Calypso arrangement is a riot!

        - Ner Li -

                string quartet meets a Merry-go-Round calliope

        - Maos Tzur -

                Jazzy - very moving close harmony arrangement

        - Al Hanisim -

                Jammin' rock'n roll arr. of Dov Frimer's setting

Hope you had a great Chag - I hope that you'll consider including us next
year.  ("Al Hanisim" also has phenomenal music for Purim and Shabbos as
well).

Steve Singer

LISTEN UP! A CAPPELLA
http://www.jewishsong.com