Re: [Fwd: Re: Jews for XMAS]

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Kame'a Media wrote:

> Steven is perhaps being sucked in by its mawkish sugar-plum
> sentimentality
> and  confusing  it with <eydelkayt> or something.

Or something...

Always happy to hear the lilt of your listserv voice, Wolf.  I think that
the point is that whether a Jew lives a Jewish life (or not) he/she cannot
help but be shaped by the heritage that created him/her.

Is there ANYTHING inherently *Jewish* about American humor, television,
music, movies, etc...  If there is, than Irving Berlin (sugar-plums, big
red suit-and-all) is a part of it.

Bah Chum-bug.

-Steve

http://www.jewishsong.com