Re:

After reading David Chevans letter, I realize that I might as well put in a
shameless plug for my Dec. 25 gig. I will be performing with Greg Wall
Klezmerfest at the Eldridge St. Synagogue on Dec. 25 at 1:00. Edlridge St.
Synagogue is the oldest standing Ashkenazic shul in America, located on the
Lower East Side, (NYC) between Division and Canal Streets.
The group includes Greg Wall, Clarinet, Jordan Hirsch, Trumpet/Cornet, Aaron
Alexander, Drums, Brian Glassman, Bass, and Zevy Zions, Accordion.
This is becoming an annual event for Eldridge St. Syn.,  which in any event is
a fascinating place to visit, as it is in the midst of a massive restoration,
and is serving as a shul/educational center for those looking to learn about
Jewish culture on the Lower East Side.
BTW, at least some of the guys will be brunching at Ratners before the show.

Jordan Hirsch
Underemployed Trumpet

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->