Perry Como

For those really curious to hear Perry Como's "Kol Nidrei", it can be found
on his album "I Believe" once available as an LP from RCA
(LSP-1172(e) and ANL1-1137(e)(1975).
(If you're wondering why I know, one of my Jewish music programs
(recordings, videos, slides...) is on Kol Nidre.)

 Dean Martin (also referred to in Reyzl's post) did a recording of "I Love
You Much Too Much" that is available on CD.
(No Kol Nidre that I know of).

As to settings of Shir haShirim (Song of Songs), there are so many Hebrew
songs based on its verses (let alone Jewish choral settings) that a minyan
might sing them interspersed with the traditional chanting.  This is the
practice at Minyan M'at of Ansche Chesed (Manhattan, NY).
( Perhaps we can talk more about this when it is that season.)

Bob Wiener

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->