Monika, Oy Monika

Dear list-members,

I need a little help from these terrific Yiddish-speakers of this list, as
a Yiddish student in Great Britain sent me this "parody" (his word) in the
mistaken belief that I'm a Yiddish-speaker (perhaps due to my writing on
Yiddish culture and related Jewish themes). Could someone on the list
please be so kind as to translate it for me. It should be sung to the tune
of "Khanike, Oy Khanike", I've been told. I understand some, but far from
all. It seems to be a piece of modern folklore, I think, as it - according
to my source - "is reported to have been created collectively in a festive
mood". Here goes:

Monika, Oy Monika

Monika, Oy Monika
A meydl, a sheyne