Chanukah on the Radio

LISTEN UP! A CAPPELLA will appear on Chicago's NPR affiliate, WBEZ 91.5
FM, on the first day of Chanukah (December 14, 1998) on the "Eight
Forty-Eight" Show between 9:30 am and 11 am.

For those of you not in the WBEZ listening area (pretty much the Illinois
tristate region), you can catch LISTEN UP!'s appearance via the WBEZ
website: http://www.wbez.org.  Look up the "Eight Forty-Eight" show
archives.  You'll need RealAudio to listen.

-----

As far as favorite CHANUKAH albums go.  I encourage you to check out
LISTEN UP!'s newest recording "AL HANISIM", which features a fun and
eclectic series of Chanukah songs incl. "I have a little Dreid'l" - a la
Calapso, "Ner Li" - as a music-box meets the 16th century, "MaozTzur" - as
a close-harmony vocal Jazz arr., and "Al Hanisim" - as a pop/rock song.

All a cappella.  But you wouldn't know it from listening.

Check it out:  http://www.jewishsong.com

------

Steve Singer
LISTEN UP! A CAPPELLA