Book of Masada?

I am writing a paper on jewish music/klezmer used in jazz, and there is
one composer in particular that i write about: John Zorn. Mr. Zorn has
made some records named Masada 1-10 and "Bar Kokbah" where he uses
jewish music or jewish influenced music. I think i somewhere read that
he got his tunes/melodies from something called "Book of masada". Is
this a collection jewish folk songs? Are there other Masada-related
music? Where can i get published jewish folk songs (sheet music)? I am
interested in anything that might be off any assistant...
        Thank you for your time,
        Gaute

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->