Great new site for LISTEN UP!

Hello everyone -

I'd love to hear your comments on our new site.  If you can, check it out.
Makes for good Chanukah perusing.  BTW, we're really eager to have reviews
of our new recording, "AL HANISIM"... there are sound clips online, so let
me know if anyone's interested.

I've included our "online fan club" launch below, as well.

-Steve Singer
 LISTEN UP! A CAPPELLA

<+>LISTEN UP! ONLINE & ON YOUR MIND!

LISTEN UP! A CAPPELLA, the world's only
Pop-Klezmer-Jazz-Yiddish-Hebrew-Country-Western-Band with NO INSTRUMENTS is
now online with their own website at http://www.jewishsong.com.

<+> PERFECT CHANUKAH GIFT!!!

Buy LISTEN UP! recordings online with secure internet purchase directly
through the website with your credit card.  You can also order via our 24-hr
toll free order line (1-800-711-3627).  All orders ship first-class within 3
days.  Best of all, take a listen to LISTEN UP! before you buy.  Hear audio
clips of *every track* from *every recording*... all online!

<+> FIND OUT MORE ABOUT LISTEN UP!!!

Photos from the stage & studio.  Full Press kit.  Biographies of our
vocalists.  Booking Information.  Online audio from recordings and concerts.
Full-text reviews and press-clippings.  LISTEN UP! links.  It's all at your
fingertips... all online at http://www.jewishsong.com!

<+> STAY INFORMED ON OUR A CAPPELLA ADVENTURE!!!

As part of this Online Fan Club, you'll receive periodic lightning-fast
email updates on performances, new recordings, tour schedules, and other
LISTEN UP! news.  Forward this email to your friends so they can join our
fan club, as well.

<+> MAKE CONTACT!!!

We're here for YOU!  Give us new ideas for music, venues to perform, funny
stories... anything you think of!  Email us at info (at) jewishsong(dot)com, or
submit your comments/questions online at http://www.jewishsong.com.

LISTEN UP! A CAPPELLA
http://www.jewishsong.com
info (at) jewishsong(dot)com