Sephardi Sh'ma (was Re: Governess, one last time)

The Sh'ma wasn't performed by Ofra Haza.  It was chanted by the chazzan and
congregation in the synagogue scene.  If it didn't make it onto the CD,
it's a real shande (shame).  I was pleased that whoever was the musical
advisor had the knowledge and derekh erets (respect) to use "adoshem
elokeynu" instead of the actual name of God.

So, will the real musical advisor please stand up?

We may have to wait for the video of this film to be able to hear it at home.

gut shabbos,

Joe

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->