SAVE THIS MESSAGE: unsubscribing and other list stuff

>hi,
>
>i'll be disappearing from the list just as soon as i figure out how to
>unsubscribe, as i'm relocating.

Kevin,

We'll look forward to seeing you back once you have relocated.

For anyone unsure how to unsubscribe, or how to change other list
settings, please consider sending me (the list owner) e-mail,
rather than asking the entire list. (That's what "list owner"
means: the person who answers questions about the list :-).)

If you are in a hurry, there are =two= websites that support this
list. I have a small description of the list, along with tools to
subscribe or unsubscribe, at
   http://www.ivritype.com/resources/jlists.html#jewish-music

This description also links to
Shamash, which hosts this list, has a large, series of help pages at
   http://www.shamash.org/help/

Hope this helps!
ari

Ari Davidow