Yiddish Fiddler (adv.)

Daniel Schwartz wrote:
Last night I heard a recording of Jan Peerce singing "If I Were A Rich Man"
in Yiddish.  Does anyone know where I can get the music and lyrics for that
piece?

a bisl yidishkayt (soon to have a different e-mail address!) carries a
recording of this (a CD and cassette version called "Jan Peerce Sings Songs
from 'Fiddler on the Roof'").  The title of the song is "ven ich bin a
rothschild".

Please contact us if you'd like to order (call 877-YIDDISH, [in the Boston
area, 781-643-1957] or write to the above e-mail address.  We accept Visa
and M/C).

A dank (thank you),

Dena Ressler
a bisl yidishkayt