From:  Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com[SMTP:Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com]
Sent:  Wednesday, November 11, 1998 2:28 PM
To:  World music from a Jewish slant.
Subject:  Classic Yiddish Release

**** New Release for Yiddish Lovers *** New Release for Yiddish Lovers ****

The long awaited second release by Martha Schlamme ,has just been released.
This beautiful recording contains 17 selections including her classic and very
timely "Chanuke, O Chanuke!". Other selections include: Die Mesinke, A Pintele
 Dire-gelt,Shlof Mayn Kind, Partisaner Lid, Zhankoye,etc..

We are offering  "The Legendary Martha Schlamme" at $12.00 shipping INCLUDED.

Simon
Hatikvah Music
323)655-7083

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->