Re: Recent posts on Fiddle List

It was the great Moses Mendelson who said, "Not everyone who is
committed to a certain view is prepared to agree with every conclusion
someone else draws from it." _al akhat kama v'khama_, how much more
true is it when referring to the odd notions other people may have
of ourselves or of our experiences, and the horrifying uses to which
they may put that mis-knowledge.

ari