[Fwd: Re: rotten]

Ari Davidow wrote:

 I'd like to think that there is a way to provide the information
 requested without resorting to insult. When Alana asks questions, at
least on this list, she generally asks because she is curious, not to
challenge or belittle anyone's right to make whatever  statements seem
appropriate.

(I agree with the latter part).

 It's exciting that this discussion is bringing up new participants,
 new mentions of an area of Jewish-related music that is unfamiliar  to
many list participants, along with some passioned words about what seems
compelling  about that music. Your usual posts make me think that we
share a common cause in our support for diversity of ideas and
expression.

ari

You're really pushing it here.  Look for a private letter.

Please do not stifle that with rudeness or an intolerance towards those
who have questions or who see things differently and want to understand
what your eyes are seeing.

ari

Okay.
I was feeling rather stifled myself, but, if I am wrong about Alana's
tone or intentions -- again, I'm sorry.

Wolf

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->