rotten

Alana the Cheshire Cat asks what relevance does mention of Johnny
Rotten's autobiography have re: Jews and punk music.

You have to read the book to find out.

True, there are no references in it to the Rambam, Tisha B'av,
 <freylakhs> or foreskins.   However, I did not mention it just so that
you could get your back up because my doing so challenged your
subjective parameters of what is supposed to be a free discussion;  I
mentioned it because one can learn from it.

Sorry to have cluttered up your otherwise tidy mental litterbox with
something so disturbing as a book reccomendation.

 Wolf

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->