Re: Klezmatics/Chava Alberstein Album release parties

Ari Davidow wrote:

> I am so excited about this album I can't bear it. Make one of these
> shows if you can--think Las Negresses Vertes, but in Yiddish and
> with Chava Alberstein's and Lorin Sklamberg's voices.
>
> ari

Chava and the Klezmatics?  Yowza - be still my heart!  It's already my
favorite, and I haven't heard it yet...

--
Larry Solomon   shlomo (at) apk(dot)net
Proprietor, Merkaz Judaica    http://www.merkazjudaica.com

"Public media should not contain explicit or implied
descriptions of sex acts. Our society should be purged of the perverts
who provide the media with pornographic material while pretending it has
some redeeming social value under the public's 'right to know'."
-- Kenneth Starr, 1987, "60 Minutes" interview with Diane Sawyer

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->