Perlman concert

Hi,
        I am a (too) low profile purveyor of Yiddish music.  I'm selling my
skhoyre (merchandise) tomorrow in New Haven, CT at the "Fiddler's House"
concert - Perlman, Brave Old World, Klezmatics, Andy Statman, Klezmer
Conservatory Band.  The person who was going to help me took ill, and I
need a second person to help me.
        The perk is getting to see the concert (yes, in a seat, not on the
stairs!)
        I plan to be in New Haven at 6:30 (leaving Boston at 2:30 or so).
        Last minute, but any takers please call me at 781-643-1957 or
e-mail me at yiddishmusic (at) valise(dot)com(dot)

A greysn dank un leshone toyve ale,

Dena Ressler
a bisl yidishkayt

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->