Re: Stars of David - A CD-Rom

Please send information on how to obtain the CD-Rom you describe.

Also, FYI, I am a classically trained soprano concertizing frequently in
Yiddish and Hebrew (art songs and some cantorial).  My recent CD is "World of
Our Mothers" with Zalmen Mlotek accompanying, and I'd be happy to send you
ordering information, or if you are in the New York or Washington DC areas, a
list of stores where it is available.

I look forward to hearing more about your CD-Rom - sounds like a wonderful
collection.

Best wishes,
Ilana Kochinska  (IKochinska (at) aol(dot)com)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->