cross-country klez

Well, it's that time again. I'll be driving cross-country
at the end of August/beginning of Sept. Likely schedule has
me traveling from SF to Boston between Aug. 28th and Sep 5.
Most of the trip will be down 80, with a detour up to Minneapolis/
St. Paul and Green Bay and then around the top of the lake down
to Ann Arbor.

Driving all day can get pretty tedious. I'll be contacting
the usual gang whose e-mail addresses I haven't lost, but
if you're in a city along that route (feel free to suggest
detours) and there's a performance in that time frame that
would be fun, let me know and I'll see how far we can bend
the schedule and interrupt work with some pleasure.

ari

Ari Davidow
The klezmer shack: http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/
owner: jewish-music mailing list