Student project?

Chevra,

I am preparing a comprehensive discography of the Sephardim, and need some
help preparing the database and website portions of the project. Though
Boston-based assistance might be convenient, I can do everything remotely
by PC if necessary.

I hope this proves an interesting opportunity for a qualified, dedicated
student. This is a personal effort and compensation will be reasonable but
not at corporate rates.

Please feel free to circulate to your network. Replies should be sent to me
via private email.

Thanks in advance!!

Joel

Job Description:

A small, short-term project. Exporting Microsoft Excel data into a
Microsoft Access database. Routines for automatic output of the resulting
Microsoft Access information to Microsoft Front Page for posting on the
Web. There could be some modest maintenance and additional work going
forward.

Contact: Joel Bresler
(Details below.)
Hours: I estimate from 10 to 20 hours. Hourly rate depends on experience.

Other: This project is for a hobbyist site on the World Wide Web. Students
with an interest in music or Jewish culture are likely to find the content
enjoyable. (I am doing a comprehensive discography of the Sephardi Jews,
the Jews exiled from Spain, and want to pump the resulting information onto
the Web.)

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home:   781-862-2432
Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Cell:           781-622-0309
Email:          jbresler (at) ultra(dot)net

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->