Subject: :)
Author:  Charlie Rubin at IBI-Cor2
Date:    7/1/98 10:45 AM

     Subject: Jewish personals

     ACTUAL PERSONALS THAT APPEARED IN ISRAELI PAPERS

     Worried about in-law meddling? I'm an orphan! Write. POB74.

     Yeshiva bochur, Torah scholar, long beard, payos. Seeks same in
     woman.

     Desperately seeking shmoozing!  Retired senior citizen desires
     female companion 70+ for kvetching, kvelling, and krechtzing.
     Under 30 is also OK. POB 64

     Attractive Jewish woman, 35, college graduate, seeks successful
     Jewish Prince Charming to get me out of my parents' house.POB 46

     Divorced Jewish man, seeks partner to attend shul with, light
     Shabbos candles, celebrate holidays, build Sukkah together, attend
     brisses, bar mitzvahs. Religion not important. PB 658

     Nice Jewish guy, 38. No skeletons. No baggage. No personality. POB 78

     Female graduate student, studying kaballah, Zohar, exorcism of
     dybbuks, seeks mensch. No weirdos, please. POB 56

     Staunch Jewish feminist, wears tzitzis, seeking male who will accept
     my independence, although you probably will not. Oh, just forget it.
     POB 435

     Jewish businessman, 49, manufactures Sabbath candles, Chanukah
     candles, havdalah candles, Yahrzeit candles. Seeks non-smoker. POB 787

     Israeli professor, 41, with 18 years of teaching in my behind.
     Looking for American-born woman who speaks English very good. POB 555

     Couch potato latke, in search of the right applesauce. Let's try it
     for eight days. Who knows? POB 43

     80-year-old bubby, no assets, seeks handsome, virile Jewish male,under
     35. Object matrimony. I can dream, can't I? POB 545

     I am a sensitive Jewish prince whom you can open your heart to. Share
     your innermost thoughts and deepest secrets.Confide in me. I'll
     understand your insecurities. No fatties, please. POB 86.

     Jewish male, 34, very successful, smart, independent, self-made.
     Looking for girl whose father will hire me. POB 53

     Single Jewish woman, 29, into disco, mountain climbing, skiing,
     track and field. Has slight limp. POB 76

     Jewish Princess, 28, seeks successful businessman of any major
     Jewish denomination: hundreds, fifties, twenties. POB 27

     I was reform as an embryo, conservative as a fetus, orthodox from
     birth. Seeking same. POB 46

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->